Terms and Conditions
- Please read the descriptions carefully of our plants offered for sale before placing your order.
In addition to photographs of the plants offered for sale we do also use photographs of large specimen plants as well as flowering plants as a reference for customers to use to see what a plant can look like when it reaches its full potential.
The size of the plant offered for sale is clearly stated in the description. Please also note that plants are constantly growing and changing throughout the year and while we endeavour to supply you with the best quality we have to offer, not all plants are the same and you will receive a plant similar to the stated size, description and photograph of the plants offered for sale and not as per the photographs of the large specimen or flowering plants which are for reference purposes only.
- All driftwood used in photographs as well as the top dressing of pebbles or gravel on succulents is for decorative purposes only. Plants are not supplied with driftwood or pebbles/gravel.
- Our plants are guaranteed to be of excellent quality. We take the utmost care in packing your order to ensure it leaves our nursery in perfect condition. We also use reliable courier companies that understand the fragility of live plants and handle orders with care. However, due to the complexities of shipping live plants, issues can arise in transit that we have no control over. In the unlikely event that a plant arrives damaged or does not match the description or is not what you ordered please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Due to the nature of our products we do not accept returns or provide customers with any refunds. If you are not entirely happy with the condition of your plant(s) upon receipt then please contact us via email within 48 hours of delivery. We will require that you please attach photographs of the respective plant(s) in your email. We want your purchase from us to be a happy one and will gladly send you a replacement plant(s). If replacement plants are not available for any reason we will then send you an alternative plant(s).
- After 14 days we cannot be held responsible for the health of any plants that we have supplied as they are no longer in our care.